Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Favorite Film Scene -- The Land Before Time


Well, unfortunately, I couldn't find a video of one of my favorite scenes from the Land Before Time. It starts with Littlefoot falling asleep in a crater after his friends abandon him to sleep with Cera. However, as the night grows colder, Littlefoot's friends return to him, one by one, until even proud Cera must leave her spot and seek the warmth of the group. The next morning, they awake to find Sharptooth sniffing the very spot where they almost camped for the night.

Luckily, The Land Before Time is filled with great scenes, some of which have been uploaded to youtube. Here are two of my other favorites:

Baby Littlefoot

Mother's Death (this still tugs at my heartstrings)

1 comments:

Genesis8 said...

Love it. Also I love the soundtrack. I always get that heartwarming feeling every time I hear a song from the movie.

The Great Migration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO06EdQt9sA