Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New Features



I've added a column to the right and separated blogs from my links section. CHECK IT OUT!

If you'd like me to add your blog to the list, let me know! (I'm looking at you, Mike, Dan, Tracy, and Justin) But keep in my mind, I'm looking to add blogs that update at LEAST monthly.

Also, I'd like to point out SA Smith's wonderful blog endogenousretrovirus, which I've begun reading regularly. She's a graduate student "studying the molecular and biochemical evolution of HIV within patients and within populations." She's also hilarious.

SA Smith is a rising star in the response movements against intelligent design, vaccination deniers, and various other woo-woo pseudo-sciences. Plus she's one fine honey, chyea chyea:


5 comments:

Mike said...

Are you talking to me? Are you talking to me? You must be talking to me, cuz I'm the only "Mike" commenting. I really do need to post on Faith2Truth more often, but I'm a slow thinker, and typer, and there's that pesky work thing...
Alright, I'm off to work on a post...

Jay said...

lol, sorry Mike, I have a friend named Mike who is off in xanga land, but I'd be glad to add your blog should it meet the requirement. Get posting!!

Mike said...

What? I'm not the only Mike? shocking.
I'll take the motivation to post anyway. ;-)
Cheers.

Tracy Lightfoot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Lightfoot said...

http://ltft.blogspot.com/

More to follow. Will start posting stuff related to my grad school app for an MFA in creative writing. Will try not to write entirely about running.