Friday, October 17, 2008

I Have Albums Again!

One of the features on my iPod touch that has become a surprise favorite is the ability to create and arrange albums. This has become my obsession over the last few days. Now that the task is finally complete, I can report that it is quite a nice feeling to have my collection of music organized and in the palm of my hand. It feels like I have an album collection again!



I've also enjoyed many of the free applications for download on the iPod touch. My two favorites thus far are "Now Playing," which provides reviews, theater locations, and trailers for new and upcoming movies and "Stanza," which downloads free books from a catalog of thousands of public domain novels and texts. I've already worked my way through the first 8 chapters of "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" during my downtime at work, and of course, I downloaded a copy of "On the Origin of Species" to have always at my side.

0 comments: