Saturday, March 8, 2008

Updates Galore


I've been adding to and adjusting my blog. Please allow me to highlight a few things.

* RSS subscription button (upper right hand side).

Mike B. this should be big for you. Now you can subscribe to this blog and receive email updates instead of going through the hassle of clicking links and memorizing urls.

* Digg.com integration

I've added digg buttons to every main entry as well as a Digg Popular Stories widget to my sidebar.

* Blog Rush

I've signed up with a free service to help connect my blogs with other blogs and to drive traffic. Check out the widget beneath Digg Popular stories for (hopefully) interesting or relevant blog entries.

* New Bloggers in Blog Roll

Check out Lauren Smith's awesome blog Ineffable Lou, PZ Myers's Pharyngula, and one of my dog sitting patron's WineCanine.

* New Spacey background

I like it. You should too.

* Doodles link

This is a project I've wanted to undertake for a long time, but I was inspired by Lou's work. I plan to rummage through my old high school and college notebooks then upload some choice doodles. I'll feature them periodically on this site, but if you just can't wait, check out my portfolio section and keep your browsers refreshed here: Depth Deception Doodles

0 comments: