Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jay Fuller is . . .


. . . the lead pastor of JourneyPointe Church in Locust Grove, GA. I’ve been married to Tracey (my first and only wife) for 18 years. I have two kids (Megan, 13 and Trey, 8). I was born in New Jersey, but I’ve lived in Georgia for the past 36 years. My interests include golf (although I don’t get to play nearly enough), college football (wish they played year ’round-Go Dawgs!), and playing the drums (which explains the word “rudiment” in the blog heading). I love classic rock and just about anything from the 70’s and 80’s with the exception of Wham! and Culture Club. I own a record player and I’m not afraid to use it.

Don't believe me? Just check out my blog: Jay Fuller's Blog

Man, this dorkous malorkus is beating me on google! Do a search of "Jay Fuller + Blog" and you get my eerie doppelganger!

Strange, his blog even has something of a space theme...

WHO ARE YOU, YOU IMPOSTOR?!?


0 comments: